Many small business owners and entrepreneurs don’t understand what kind of insurance they need. How do you determine the right coverage for your business?
The coverage and the level of coverage your business needs depend on many criteria. First, for the type of coverage, ask yourself: would you like to protect your employees? Your vehicles? Your business property against damage and lawsuits? Do you need additional insurance to cover any potential losses that exceed the limits of your general liability? Second, the level of coverage is determined by, among other things, industry, revenue, location, regulatory requirements, business requirements, trade associations, number and type of employees, and assets.
The goal is to maximize the protection of your business while minimizing insurance premiums.
At BOLT, small businesses are set up with their insurance needs by instantly providing to them multiple comparative business insurance quotes from leading national carriers, online and in real-time. From the 1 person business to the 99+ employee business, BOLT can give you comparative small business insurance quotes on policies to help protect your small business.
Business Insurance Quotes – Compare quotes online from multiple insurance companies, FAST!
Latest posts by A. Dinsdale - Managing Editor (see all)
- Handy Go-To Guide for Buying a Bed and Breakfast - May 29, 2013
- 5 Ways to Secure your Small Business with Data Protection - May 28, 2013
- Discover Yourself Before you Discover your Career - May 24, 2013
- From Click and Order to Bricks and Mortar - May 23, 2013
- The Little Things that Make a Big Difference: Asset Labels - May 19, 2013