Informed businesses, Internet marketers and entrepreneurs in this economy are outsourcing to save money, and more often than not – it’s saving their butts. (That’s a gentle euphemism for “bottom line” by the way.)
Doing without the normal HR hassles – smart entrepreneurs and small businesses can hire, manage and pay iPhone Developers as if they were in their own office.
How does this work? It’s basically a marketplace for marketing services. With more than 220,000 businesses worldwide seeking skilled workers, and 805,000 service providers from over 150 countries, oDesk is changing how the world works.
It’s also a great place to find web developers, graphic designers, bloggers, virtual assistants, and online marketers (SEO, PPC, and social media experts).
Latest posts by A. Dinsdale - Managing Editor (see all)
- Handy Go-To Guide for Buying a Bed and Breakfast - May 29, 2013
- 5 Ways to Secure your Small Business with Data Protection - May 28, 2013
- Discover Yourself Before you Discover your Career - May 24, 2013
- From Click and Order to Bricks and Mortar - May 23, 2013
- The Little Things that Make a Big Difference: Asset Labels - May 19, 2013