The success of your business depends on customers and there are several ways to market your product or service using promotional products.
You might invest in an expansive promotional campaign and utilize radio, television or billboards. Then again, you might focus on direct mail campaigns. These efforts can work, but these aren’t the only ways to get your name in front of potential customers.
Consider the benefits of using promotional products to get and retain customers.
Walk into any business from restaurants to retail stores and practically every establishment has some sort of promotional giveaway. These can include pens, notepads, magnets and key rings. Different websites, such as www.pensxpress.com, feature a host of promotional marketing items. You can imprint your business name, address, telephone number or website on these items. And since many promotional items are inexpensive, you can afford to give these items to anyone who enters your establishment.
If your’re looking to step up your marketing efforts, here are a few reasons to consider promotional giveaways:
1. Market to your target audience. Because you’re giving promotional marketing items to people who visit your establishment, you’re able to target your marketing efforts. These people have an interest in your business. They may not be ready to purchase at this time, but they may consider your product or service in the future. These items keep your business name in their mind.
2. Find new customers. Passing out promotional items that people will actually use helps your marketing efforts. Let’s say you have a booth at a trade show. Passing out writing pens and magnets that feature your business name can be a valuable tool. Promotional products may not always generate a direct sales lead or bring in new customers. However, if you choose giveaway items that people are more likely to use on an everyday basis, they’re constantly reminded of your product or service. If a need for your product or service arises in the future, this person may use your company.
3. Inexpensive promotional marketing tool. If you’re marketing on a shoestring budget, you may be unable to invest in an extension or expensive campaign. You need a cost-effective way to promote your product or service. Promotional items may be the solution. You can order these items in bulk, and the higher your order, the lower your per item cost. People love freebies and many will keep a nice writing pen in their possession at all times. Giveaway this item and potential customers are reminded of your service each time they pull out the pen.
Traditional marketing and advertising methods work, but don’t sell yourself short. Consider unique ways to promote your product or service. This can generate new business while saving you money.
- 3 Reasons Why Promotional Products Are A Value For The Marketing…(prweb.com)
- Promotional Items for Non Profit Organizations(amirakalmarketing.wordpress.com)
- Swag: Promotional Merchandise, Items, Products, Gifts(amirakalmarketing.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by A. Dinsdale - Managing Editor (see all)
- Five Current Start-Up Tips For A Successful Business Enterprise - November 27, 2013
- A Guide to Writing Your Small Business Plan - November 7, 2013
- 3 Ways To Take The Stress Out Of Organising Corporate Travel - October 22, 2013
- Debt: Who Are Among Those Most Likely To Be Affected By It? - October 22, 2013
- How Business Bartering can Be Good for Business - October 8, 2013