It’s worth knowing, isn’t it?
|How can your credit report affect you? |
Your credit report can affect your ability to:
• Get a loan
• Get a credit card
• Obtain a mortgage
• Get the best credit deals
As the information held about you by credit reference agencies like Experian is used to help determine what credit you can obtain, it is important that those details are correct.
To view your personal credit report (which lenders are currently basing their credit decisions on) apply online for a credit report from Experian, the UK’s largest credit reference agency, now. You will also receive a 30-day free trial of Experian’s CreditExpert Monitoring Service.
Latest posts by A. Dinsdale - Managing Editor (see all)
- Discover Yourself Before you Discover your Career - May 24, 2013
- From Click and Order to Bricks and Mortar - May 23, 2013
- The Little Things that Make a Big Difference: Asset Labels - May 19, 2013
- The Importance of Clickbank Marketing Software CBMaker.Com - May 19, 2013
- Instant Cash ISA to Help Finance Your Business - April 29, 2013