This type of insurance combines general liability and business property insurance for your business. General Liability and Business Property insurance is a way for small businesses to purchase a combination of coverages at a reasonable price. This insurance covers certain losses resulting from property damage, suspended operations and liability resulting from bodily injury or property damage to others.
A General Liability and Business Property Policy is generally available for businesses with up to $3 million in revenue and is designed to meet the insurance needs of most small businesses.
Why do I need this insurance?
In today’s litigious society, even small mistakes can result in large lawsuits. That’s why general liability insurance, along with property coverage, is essential for most companies. Liability insurance protects the assets of a business when it is sued for something it did (or didn’t do) to cause an injury or property damage.
Business Insurance Quotes – Compare quotes online from multiple insurance companies, FAST!
Latest posts by A. Dinsdale - Managing Editor (see all)
- Handy Go-To Guide for Buying a Bed and Breakfast - May 29, 2013
- 5 Ways to Secure your Small Business with Data Protection - May 28, 2013
- Discover Yourself Before you Discover your Career - May 24, 2013
- From Click and Order to Bricks and Mortar - May 23, 2013
- The Little Things that Make a Big Difference: Asset Labels - May 19, 2013