Social media can seem a bit like a black hole. It has an attractive force, but it is difficult to determine what is at the other end.
However, social media can in fact follow a specific road with an end goal in sight. You just have to make sure to follow the correct path so you do not get derailed.
How do you do this? The key is setting objectives and goals from the start and determining tasks that will help you reach those goals. Once these objectives are in place, you can start your journey to social success.
Simply Business recently created this interactive visualization that takes businesses through each step of the social media process. Notice that at each step there are links to further readings from industry experts who can help you execute each stage.
Latest posts by A. Dinsdale - Managing Editor (see all)
- Recruiting Strategies for your Small Business - February 10, 2014
- Business Expansion Considerations For Today’s Economy - January 23, 2014
- Five Current Start-Up Tips For A Successful Business Enterprise - November 27, 2013
- A Guide to Writing Your Small Business Plan - November 7, 2013
- 3 Ways To Take The Stress Out Of Organising Corporate Travel - October 22, 2013